Monday, February 13, 2012

Taylor ~ Class of 2012

I guess I'm not much of a blogger. I don't seem to have the time to do everything I want to do.
Hmmm...reminds me of a song.
Anyway...here is a sample of Taylor's senior pictures. Super sweet girl. As you can see...she wanted to recreate some Marilyn poses...I think we did a smashing job at that!  And so fun!


I do have a few fun things I've been working on that I will be posting.  I've decided to make this fun for ME...so there will likely be posts about random things quite often. :)
I am working on a recipe for Pink Hot Chocolate.  I'd like to be able to make up some mixes to give as gifts and goodies for girls' weekends!

Until then...keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.