Sunday, November 11, 2012

Honoring Those Who Serve(d)

On this glorious Sunday morning...
just a reminder that freedom isn't free.

 source

There are so many men and women who have
fought and still fight for our freedom.
They deserve our gratitude.


Including this guy...

 
and my dad...
 
 
{they were having way too much fun}
 

Thank you to all our troops, past, present and future.
We are forever in your debt.
 
 
{P.S. Don't tell Jon I used this picture of him. :)
I think it's hilarious and it makes me smile...
it makes him wonder why he lets me take his picture.
Besides...shouldn't we all have some JOY?}


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics and all that happiness reminds us of those pave the way for us to live the life we do! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and wonderful you honored the veterans. A BIG THANK YOU for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...thanks for sharing! My husband served in the Navy - that's how we met :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet note!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.